5 Tips for Buying Used in BanderaJun 30th, 2018
Here are 5 tips from Vincent's Automotive for used car buyers:
1. Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their vehicle.
2. Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
3. If everything checks out up to this point, take it to Vincent's Automotive for a thorough used car inspection. Your friendly and knowledgeable service advisor at Vincent's Automotive can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually. If the seller won't let you do this before you buy, move on.
4. Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major accidents and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle. You don't want a car that was underwater for a week after Hurricane Sandy.
5. After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). Vincent's Automotive will help keep your car running well and you will enjoy not having a car payment.
As always, give us a call if you have any specific questions.
2625 South Highway 16
Bandera, TX 78003
At Vincent's Automotive we install quality NAPA replacement parts.